BD Vacutainer® Safety-Lok blood collection set
BD Vacutainer® Safety-Lok blood collection set with Pre-Attached Holder - 0,8x19mm, 18cm tubing
Safety-Lok™ blood collection sets are sterile, closed systems with pre-attached holders that are packed in individual blister packs. These complete sets provide the assurance that the number of holders will always equal the number of collection sets and eliminates the need to manually assemble the needle and holder, which minimizes the risk of contamination.
Ready to use right out of the package, with no assembly required. BD Vacutainer™ Safety-Lok™ Blood Collection Set with Pre-Attached Holder are sterile, closed systems for venous blood collection. Each versatile set includes an irreversible safety mechanism to help prevent needle stick injuries.
• Safety mechanism protects against needle injuries following successful venipuncture
• Safety shield pushes over the needle, surrounding it completely
• Safety mechanism engages irreversibly with an audible click over the needle
• Single-handed activation with no change in technique, so attention remains focused on the patient and the puncture site
• Blood flashback is seen clearly through translucent shield for instant verification of successful vein penetration before collection
Each set include: a hypodermic needle, large color-coded wings, an integrated safety shield, small-bore no-twist tubing, a connector, a multi-sample Luer adapter, and an attached tube holder.
Made in USA
25 Sterile sets per box